Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally started!!

haha
finally i start my 1st blog in Blogger..
i really don know what to share at first..
but then suddenly...
i hav the idea...

the beauty of writing blog are..
u wont lost wat u hav record for ur daily events...
n somtime v might find it annoying to keep such many of paper and words
so , starting a blog is a bright choice!!

I always surf ebay lately
searching a nice and reasonable price VIOLIN

I m glad at 1st cuz i found an old antique violin from german over hundred years ago..
the price was only 15USD
and after listen to its tone!!
it was amazing!!
althought i did think of it might be the pro skill of the owner..
but it's nice!!
im so exticing..
but few days later..
it rise to 25o USD !!it was yesterday
i checked it today..
335 USD..
sad n hopeless...

i m getting fatter...
hard to find shirt and pants tat make me looks good
but today i went to times square wit seong...my dear fren..
hahhahaahahahah
i bought 4 items..
2pants, one long and one short..

1skirt and one jacket..

these few days ...
i m more obvious wit my purpose of life...
sometimes i might wander..
why i go to school for?
i choose this course by myself,
but why m i still feel like lazy to study..
like ppl forcing me to study?

how this prob solve?
i attend my fotang佛堂 talk...it's like a lesson,
it's about is being a vegetarian wil hav good health?
the lecturer shows many nutritional facts...
n suddenly i miss the time when i hav science in 2ndary school...
i hav a please mind suddenly...
i told myself i hav to work hard now...
and later...what i've learn nnow...wil b vry useful...

i always say gambateh to myself..
but
does it really work?
struggl3_R
a nickname tat i use the most...n the longest term..
since 2005..
why i choose this?
struggle means strving n trying vry hard to achieve something...
it can b a negative word..
but for me,
it means nvr give up!!
we face many obstacles in our life..
sometimes v feel like wana giv up.
so i choose this..
to remind myself tat i hav to b tough n patient..
but
in fact...
im a totally opposite wit it..


i met a fren in somewhr in the web
wat i remember is,
he mentioned he is looking for business partner..
and left his email add.
so i just added him in my messenger list
and he told me wat his business is about!!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Nice post! I noticed you were following the blog and was interested in how you found us. The recording you have online is beautiful - I take it that you are a musician?

Anne said...

How about a post about life in Malaysia for all of us curious?

M@Y $hu3n said...

hi thr
thanks for ur comment.

well,
cuz i m a new blogger..
so i m worry tat my blog wil make ppl bored,
so just to see others blog as a referrence...
and i just type www.apple.blgspot.com
and then click next blog...

tat's how i find u
and i found tat ur blog is interesting
and special...
i saw how beautiful is ur country..
but
u mind tell me whr u from?

i'l try to make a post bout life in Msia as soon as possible...
although Msia hav no 4 season...
but
she stil have many unique places...
after i buy a new memory chips,
i'l show u the photos..

haha.
i m not a musician ..
im stil a student...
grade 5 for violin
grade 4 for piano

i guess u must b a music lover too
right?

nice to see u^^

M@Y $hu3n said...

the violin is ending today,...
the price even raise to 1070 USD