Monday, January 5, 2009

exam coming...time packed

continue wit the last post...
i eventually met my former best fren(shi yeong)
not saying tat v r not best fren now
but compare to last time, when v r in form 2
we r not tat close now..

v chat in msn
n i asked
when wil she hav singing competition?
and she says she joining!!
oh..!! i m surprised
n so i watched her competition
and wit this
we get connected

n v also chat bout current n future events
after all
she wants to come to my music school!!
it's a happy thing to me!!
i can see my fren more often!
and last saturday
she came to register n enroll for classes!

Sunday,
i went to fotang to help the general cleaning
so i spent my whole sunday thr
n at night
i got a call from sister wen yun
she says her fren which is a headnistress of a kindergarten
needs a teacher for ergen..
n so
i take this task...

No comments: