Sunday, February 22, 2009

haaiizzzz

it's been almost a "decade" since the last post..
haha
i m so lazy
n evry time when i hav sumthg to share
my laptop isnt wit me

this feb i m busying wit earning extra money
n of cuz
i wont let go the chance of having fun

i m really a foolish person
i cant go to genting wit my frens actually
no one wil stop me from doing tat
but don know why
i jus suddenly feel like don wana go
haizz
so sorry
i felt like i bu she de hua qian
stupid !!

so this month
i spend almost my evryday in saxon
10 30 pm reach thr to prepare tea break for children
then 1 pm cook lunch for teen station
haha
u must think tat this is an "aunty job"
but
hey, it's not simple
the food musnt b tasting bad..
u know children nowadays eat nice food currently
but
of cuz not me a lone cooking
stil got vanessa
then afternoon we teach tuition lo
it's happy cuz

we can gain money n experience at the same time

No comments: