Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wonderful trip !!!

The bliss out in the sea


We had so much fun together, the worst part is I forgot to bring my memory card, I brought a camera without the memory card!!> DAMN
Met quite some new friends, especially the 9 Americans. LOL
They aren't white people but their ancestry was from China and borned in the States.
Alison, Patricia, Patrina, Kasey, Linda, John, Skylar, Lucas.
6 were from California, they're cousin; while the other 2 from Portland, Oregon.
Lucas is Susana's brother.

All are young but look mature.
All are cute too, love the way they talk, love their accent, like typical American.

The 1st day we spent in JB, Danga Bay.
We got ride on the cruise, the sun was good. Windy on the sea.
Then, City Square for shopping, shopping bored me :P

The 2nd part, went for cycling.
2 ppl in a car,it's like driving.
My sister and I kept crashing on people,
they look scared, LOL
Jie Yang EPIC pic
Jie Yang, Khai Yang, John, Skylar
The gals and I

No comments: