Monday, September 6, 2010

Singapore

I suddenly realized I love traveling.
Bintulu and Sentosa, traveling just make people relax.

I always wanna see more things.
The world is big....
Well, I'd starting packing for tomorrow :)

Although Singapore is a small country and it's just next to Malaysia, but everything is better than us.
The education system,the traffic etc.....lol
small yet beautiful one. I hope I could get a DSLR asap. Can't wait to capture more !

Aim for this tirp:
1) watch performance in Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music
2) watch Singapore National Chinese Orchestra
3) shopping, try to get boots, leggings, BAGS
4) walk around and take pix
WEE

2 comments:

Miikii said...

i haven been going sg b4 o~
but know it nice ^^
next yr yann zhe will try audition see can study there anot,if can next time we go sg together ya~ ^^

Miikii said...

how was yong siew toh conservatory performance??? yann zhe is going for they audition next yr~ ^^