Wednesday, December 29, 2010

what an experience

the last night day in singapore. thought of buying souvenirs as planned. had lunch with auntie leeyen n hui hui, went orchard road to visit pui san jie jie , should reach home at 3-4 but then i try to get something from forever 21 and cotton on, walk walk walk walk without wearing a watch, without noticing the time. we shopped till 4something n reached home at 6 !! OMG
sorry aunty leeyen, she was angry of cuz. i felt so bad, n paiseh for giving trouble to her. 
she packed my luggage, cook the dinner, n fetch me to the hotel whr i m going to get on the bus.

it's touching.
thanks for the great hospitality, treat me like daughter. giv me pocket money to spend ....tat's so much .
aww, i miss the life thr. aunty leeyen's cooking , gang gang, hui hui, faster internet speed, convenient public transport system.

when i got on the bus. bout 10 mins? 
OMG, i didnt bring my passport so i quickly called aunty leeyen, ask her to send my passport.
tat service gal( should i call her a stewart? ) wasnt tat kind.
she ask me to take the 9 pm bus. wtf. i might reach at 2 am then.
ask my aunt to send the passport to the hotel.

Luckily, thr's one malay singaporean, borrowed me his phone to make a call.
cuz he lives in bt batok too, he thinks aunty leeyen could 

No comments: