Monday, March 2, 2009

what is love? (passionate love)



recently
i always think of this question...
tat surround in my mind..
n so i ask other ppl
bout how do they perceipt love?
wat is love to them?

vanessa yau:
"love is the ajinomoto of life"
tat makes our our life more fulfilled n colorful"

sim yee ng:
"a vry deep feeling to some2 or something
tat u willing to do anything to hav d thing or let d thing u luv happy or as wat d thing like lor
thn will sacrifics to d thing u love lor"

james tan:
"for me it's nth la"

for me...
i wil describe it as a need
i could need it vry much
somehow..
i don need it

here's how Maslow define


4 comments:

Anne said...

I had to learn all of this in college and still think it sums things up well. Glad to see the blog is still up and running and sorry its been so long since I commented. You need to enter our contest drawing for tea on ours this month!

H a N n said...

i don noe why i can't sign in to my msn.
i will be able to make it on the 11th. wat about the others?
did u ask wern?
sms me coz tat's the only way u can contact me now.

Yoon Kit said...

wow...this is cool... i learn this in my bussiness studies too..

M@Y $hu3n said...

i know... last time in perdagangan...
when study human's need